IV Set With Y-Site
An IV set with a Y-site refers to an intravenous infusion set that includes a Y-shaped connector in the tubing. The Y-site connector allows for the simultaneous administration of multiple intravenous fluids or medications.
The Y-site connector is designed with two or more ports that branch out from the main IV tubing. Each port typically has a one-way valve or a stopcock to control the flow of fluids. This configuration enables healthcare providers to administer different medications or fluids to the patient through separate IV lines, which can be connected to the Y-site ports.
- Made up of medical grade non toxic, non kinkable, soft PVC
- Available with Bulb Latex / Tube Latex.
- Drip Set comprises of Drip Chamber and Drip Tube.
- Spike with Air vent (Non Vented also available).
- Luer lock connector.
- Sterilized by Ethylene Oxide gas.
- Flow regulator to monitor the flow of I.V. Fluid passing through the drip
- Latex-free option available.
- Available in various premium variants
- Premium variants are available in a soft blister pack.
- Individually pouch packed.
- Inner carton packing: 25 sets.
- Master carton packing: 500 Sets.
- Master carton dimension : 67×44×32 cm.