Safety I.V Cannula; the next upgraded version of IV Cannula

Many safety needles were introduced from time to time. They were all introduced with an idea to make it better from before. We know there are several drawbacks of needle injuries and infections. To overcome that, new technologies, products are introduced every year. One of the new technologies which are introduced in the health and … Continue reading

July 9, 2019 Safety I.V Cannula 0 Comment

Intravenous Catheter insertion and basic knowledge of Intravenous therapy

The main purpose of Intravenous catheter insertion or IV catheter insertion is to infuse medicines to perform intravenous therapy in the human body. In some cases where the medicines, fluids or other essential and important liquids are not being taken orally, in that case, intravenous therapy is used to supply such important elements directly to … Continue reading

July 5, 2019 Uncategorized 0 Comment

New Era of Intravenous Cannulation by using Safety I.V Cannula

Intravenous therapy is one of the most common therapies given to patients by doctors and nursing staff in the hospital. In the case of perfect cannulation, medical staff should keep in mind that 80% of your skillset is required and the rest 20% is merely luck. In earlier days when there was no Safety I.V … Continue reading

July 4, 2019 Uncategorized 0 Comment

Scary procedure of Intravenous Cannulation | I.V Cannula | Safety I.V Cannula

Inserting a big needle in a vein, always scare people right? Well in most of the cases it has been observed by the Doctors and the Nursing staff that the patients get terrified when they see a nurse approaching for an Intravenous Cannulation. Of course, it causes great pain when a needle pierces through the … Continue reading

June 26, 2019 Uncategorized 4 Comments
Facebook
Facebook
LinkedIn
Instagram
Enquiry Now