What information do we collect when someone visits our blog, website, and app?
While ordering or registering on our website, blog or application all that you will be asked to enter is your name, email address, mailing address and other required information that will help you when it comes to your experiences.
When is the information collected?
Then information is collected when subscribed We collect the information when you subscribe to our news letter, or a survey, fill out form or while having a chat on our website providing a feedback on our products and services.
How is the information used?
The information that we gather from you is further used in the following ways.
- Improving our website in order to serve you better
- While administering a contest, survey or a promotion or other site feature.
- Sending periodic emails regarding the order on the products and services.
How is the information protected?
- We do not use any kind of vulnerability scanning, nor scanning to the PCI standards.
- We only provide blogs and the required information. We will never ever ask you for any credit card numbers.
- Like all the websites we also use malware scanning.
- We do not use an ssl certificate.
- We only provide you with articles and the required information. We will never ever ask you for any personal or private information like the name, email address or the credit card numbers.
Protection of minors
As a general rule children below the age of 18 should not share any personal information or data with us without the consent of their parents. We do not solicit any personal information from children, nor use them in any ways or disclose said third parties without any authorisation.
Lars Medicare Pvt.Ltd.
136, 2nd Floor, Avtar Enclave,
Paschim Vihar. New Delhi 110063, India
Tel: + 91-11- 45733068, Mob: + 91 9910014706
Fax: + 91-11- 45652878