- HME filters are passive humidification systems that retain heat and moisture from
the patient’s exhaled gas via a hygroscopic filter.
- Helps to create normal conditions in the patient’s airway and lungs during
exchange thus to reduce the risk of breathing and lung complications for patients in
critical care and anesthesia environments.
- Designed according to ISO standards to help facilitate connection to different
ventilators and anesthesia systems.
- Condensation surface with hygroscopic coating ensures effective moisture exchange
and heat retention thus minimizing the moisture and heat loss of the patient.
- Provides excellent moisture output greater than 30 mg H2O/L and also help provide
efficient protection for both the patient and the equipment against various types of
particles present in the breathing circuit.
- Clear housing.
- 99.9% filtration efficiency protection against Bacterial/Viral cross infections.
- Low dead Space and low flow resistance.
- With CO2 monitoring port.
- Sterile, individually packed in poly pouch.
- Packing : 25/100pcs per Inner/Master carton.
- Master carton packing : 45×40×48 cm.