AV Fistula Needle
A.V. Fistula Needle
- AV Fistula Needle allows venous and arterial access for patients undergoing hemodialysis.
- Ultra-thin wall stainless steel needle (with or without back-eye) siliconized on both internal and external surfaces.
- Provides optimum penetration profile.
- Minimizes pain during insertion , Maximizes smooth, laminar flow
- USP Class VI soft, kink-resistant tubing made from medical-grade PVC.
- Rotating, color-coded wings facilitate flipping of needle while allowing for easy gripping and fixation.
- Orientation dot on needle hub enables precise maneuvering of bevel.
- Luer has universal 6% taper to allow smooth connection with standard bloodline sets.
- Available in single pack or twin-pack for better use of space.
- Available “with” or “without” Back-Eye needle.
- Available with Red, Blue or White Clamp.
- Available with 15 cm or 30 cm Tubing.
- Sizes : 15 G, 16 G & 17 G.
- Individually sterile & blister packed.
- Packing : 50/1000 pcs per Inner /Master carton.
- Master carton dimension : 67×44×28 cm.